Search This Blog

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Changed blog name

I looked at Genealbloggers and discovered that there was another blog called "Genealogical Treasures" so I changed my blog to gsgenealogy.

I am in the process of moving and my access to reference materials is somewhat limited. I will blog more in a few weeks after I get my new cable modem router set up.

I have been pondering the Chicago address problem. There is one city directory ( I think it was in the 1920s) that lists all the address and street name changes that can be a nightmare for genealogists. I will research this more in a few weeks and post more details. My Stonequist, Dahlberg and Samuelson family tree branches hail from Chicago.

I am a genealogist and I collect dust bunnies and lots of genealogy books!

No comments: