Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Randy Seavers' Suggestion

I really liked the suggestion Randy Seavers, Genea-Musings made in his repost from April 22, 2008 on Friday, August 28, 2009 which he titled: The Place of Genealogy Research-Post 1:
After I recover from a recent surgery I plan on joining the North San Diego Genealogical Society and will take Randy's advice when he blogged on his idea of offering a free hour of research consultation at the genealogy library for the society's monthly meeting drawings. I don't think the North San Diego Genealogical Society has a research group that currently meets, so this would be a good way for me to mentor others in using the computer for genealogy research and get to know other genealogists in North County. I agree with Randy in that I don't do the research for the inquirer so they can have their own successes with genealogy research databases.

No comments: